Today’s breakfast is a “copycat” of McDonald’s Breakfast Wrap upon my boy’s request since he can’t get the actual one from their outlets until future notice.
📕 Circuit Breaker Day 21
CHICKEN HAM WRAP
(Yield: 2 | Preparation: 10 minutes | Cooking: 20 minutes)
2 pieces of 6 grains wrap
4 slices of chicken ham
2 slices of cheddar sandwich cheese
2 large eggs
2 tbsp ketchup
2 tbsp mayonnaise, optional
1. Shallow fried, baked or air-fried hashbrown according to your preference and set aside.
2. Blanch or heat up chicken ham in a skillet, remove and set aside.
3. Whisk eggs in a bowl of together with pinch of salt and 2 tbsp of fresh milk/water till combined.
4. Heat up a skillet with 1 tbsp of butter or 1/2 tbsp olive oil and cook scrambled egg till almost set, remove from heat and divide into 2 portions.
6. Top with half of the scrambled egg, a slice of cheddar cheese follow by 2 slices of ham (fold into half) and 1 piece of hashbrown.
7. Fold bottom up, follow by both sides inwards and you are ready to enjoy
📕 Circuit Breaker Day 25
With announcement that the fast food chain extends their closure of restaurants till future notice instead of 4 May, I guess many of the McDonald's fans like us have to start making our own "copycat" food home.
(Yield: 2 | Preparation: 30 minutes | Cooking: 15 minutes)
1 sachet (150g) Morinaga hotcake mix
1 egg (55g)
140ml cold milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Crack egg into a mixing bowl, whisk well then stir in cold milk, vanilla extract and hotcake mixture.
2. Stir with a ballon whisk till it forms a smooth batter and chill for at least 30 minutes to an hour.
3. Preheat a non-stick skillet then drop 1/4 cup of the cold batter from height (about 15cm away from pan) to form a round pancake.
4. Cover the lid and cook on low heat till u see many large bubbles appear.
5. Flip over, cover and cook for another 30 seconds.
6. Repeat with the remaining batter and you can have 6 pancakes that serves 2-3 persons.
Meanwhile STAY SAFE and do follow us on Instagram (IG Handle @cuisineparadiseIG) for more food and recipes updates.
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving down your comments. I do value each and every of your suggestion(s) or comment(s) so if you are signing off as Anonymous, please kindly leave your Name so that I could address you. Thanks
Lastly, please DO NOT SPAM as Spam comments will be deleted immediately.
Ellena (Cuisine Paradise)