|Pumpkin Apple Bar|
I love Autumn especially with its comfort food like casseroles
and pies which warns the body when the weather is getting cooler. And with pumpkin hogging the limelight in October, we would love to share some related recipes featuring this seasonal ingredients too. Between from the selection of pumpkins available, our favourite are the Blue and Butternut pumpkin. What about yours?
PUMPKIN APPLE BAR
|Pumpkin Apple Cake|
This Pumpkin Apple Cake
is so moist and flavourful which makes it a great alternatively dessert for Thanksgiving other than pumpkin pie (recipe
). Furthermore the apple cubes within the cake also gives a soft crunch bite that contrast with the nutty texture of the pecan nuts.
(Yield: 1 Tray (16 x 26cm) | Preparation: 15 minutes
Baking Time: 25 minutes)
- 250g All-Purpose Plain Flour
- 1 Cup (220g) Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Large Eggs
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 100g Light Brown Sugar
- 150ml Melted Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon Powder
- 2 Green Apple; peeled, cored and diced
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (356°F), grease and line a 6" x 10" (16cm x 26cm) tray with parchment paper leaving 1” allowance hanging around the sides.
2. Steam or microwave pumpkin cubes until soften, drained and add them into the blender jar. Attach blender jug to the MaxxiMUM (MUMXL40G) by rotating the jug as far as possible to the right and blend mixture on Setting 1 for 1 minute. Remove and set jug aside.
In order to operate the blender function, make sure all the unused drives are covered before fixing the blender jug on the correct position.
|[MaxiiMum Blender Jug] Cover all unused drives|
3. Sieve flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a bowl and set aside.
4. Combine eggs together with white and brown sugar in stirring bowl, attach the stirrer and mix the mixtures on Setting 5 for about 5 minutes till light and creamy.
5. Lower to Setting 1, add vanilla extract and melt butter; mix for another minute till bend.
6. Add pumpkin puree and continue to mix till well mix.
7. Next spoon in sieved flours and mix until just combined (do you over mix). Stop the mixer and fold apple cubes using a spatula.
8. Pour batter into prepared tin, smooth the surface and top with pecan nuts, thin slices of apple plus some cinnamon sugar mixture.
9. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes or until a tester inserted in the centre and comes out clean.
10. Stand cake in the pan for 5 minutes before removing it to cool completely on a wire rack.
在美国到了秋天的时候当天气渐渐转凉时大家都喜欢准备些炖牛肉，烤鸡，浓汤，馅饼等等的食物来暖暖胃。尤其在十月南瓜丰收的季节，南瓜派也成了家喻户晓的甜点。这里我要和大家分享这个简单又美味的南瓜苹果蛋糕食谱，希望你们会喜欢。至于其它与南瓜相关的食谱你也可以点击这个网址 @ http://www.ellenaguan.com/search/label/Pumpkin
|Pumpkin Apple Bar|
1. 先将烤箱预热到180摄氏度并在6“× 10 ”（16厘米x 26厘米）的烘盘四周刷上油后扑好烘焙纸。
2. 南瓜用蒸或微波炉煮到变软，沥干水份然后放进 MaxxiMUM （MUMXL40G ）的食物搅拌器。用设置在5的速度把南瓜打成泥状，取出备用。
4. 将鸡蛋和两种的糖倒入MaxxiMUM （MUMXL40G） 的搅拌碗里，安装好打蛋器并把速度设置在5然后搅拌5分钟左右直到呈现汝白色。
If you have sweet tooth, try serving a slice together with a scoop of vanilla or even pumpkin ice-cream with drizzle of chocolate or salted caramel sauce (recipe will be share on next post
) to perk up the day. Just a side note, the cake will taste even better on the second day and it can be stored in air-tight container inside the fridge for 3 days (warm it up in microwave or bring it to room temperature before serving
*Disclosure: I was given a set of the BOSCH MaxxiMUM Kitchen Machine (click link for the review) by the folks of BOSCH Singapore for review and recipes testing. All opinions expressed in this post are my own and there is no monetary compensation received.
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving down your comments. I do value each and every of your suggestion(s) or comment(s) so if you are signing off as Anonymous, please kindly leave your Name so that I could address you. Thanks
Lastly, please DO NOT SPAM as Spam comments will be deleted immediately.
Ellena (Cuisine Paradise)