Aloe Vera contains naturally occurring antioxidants in the form of vitamins B complex, C and E, plus beta-carotene which is converted by the body into vitamin A.
Dietary nutrients in Aloe Vera also include potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, manganese, chromium and sodium and all are essential for maintaining a healthy metabolism.
Bell pepper is rich in Vitamins A and C so do not over cooked as to maintain its crispy texture. It helps whiten your skin while achieving a pinkish tint, a natural sheen and resilience.
Ingredients: (serves 4)
1 Chicken Breast Fillet, cut into strips
1 piece of Fresh Aloe Flesh
1 Yellow and Red Bell Pepper
2 Stalks Celery, cut into strips
1/2 Carrot, cut into strips
10 Button Mushroom
2 Cloves Garlic
1/2 Tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
1/2 Tablespoon Cornflour
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
1/2 Teaspoon Cooking Wine
1 1/2 Tablespoons abalone Sauce
1/2 Tablespoon Cornflour+ Water
1. Rinse the chicken, slice and add marinade and set aside in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
2. Cut the Bell pepper, Celery and Carrot into thin strips then set aside.
3. Wash and pat dry the Aloe stalk then remove the gelatinous membrane inside the aloe leave and cut it into 1/2 cm thick strips.
4. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a pan, add garlic and stir fry until fragrant.
5. Add in the chicken and stir fry until 80% done, add bell pepper, celery, carrot and mushrooms.
6. Stir for 1-2 minutes, add in the seasoning then the aloe flesh and mix well.
7. Finished with the thickening glaze and bring to boil and serve.