(moonberry.com) who is a beautiful and capable modern woman. Do check up her blog for tips in beauty, travel and food reviews too.
GRILLED ORANGE ROSEMARY PORK CHOP
Recipe credit to moonberry.com Grilled Orange Rosemary Pork Chop
(Serves: 2 | Preparation: 10 minutes | Cooking: 20 minutes)
- 2 Oranges
- 1/4 Cup (60ml) Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 2 Pork Chop with Bone
- 3 Sprigs Rosemary (迷迭香)
- Salt And Ground Pepper
- Some Thinly Sliced Pumpkin Wedges
- 1 Orange zested and juice whereas the other cut into wedges.
1. Whisk together orange zest and juice with 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper, cider vinegar, honey and rosemary and mix well.
2. Add in the pork chop, give it a quick stir and let it marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight.
5. Preheat grill pan with some oil, place lightly seasoned pumpkin wedges (season with olive oil, ground pepper and paprika) on it and grilled for 3 - 4 minutes on each till or till soften. Remove and set aside.
6. Next grill pork chop, rosemary and orange wedges (refer to the photo above) using the same grill pan for 3 minutes on medium heat, flip over, brush with reduce marinade and continue to cook pork for another 7 minutes or until cooked through.
7. Drizzle marinade over the pork chop and serve together with pumpkin, salad green or quinoa salad.
~ Below is a short cooking clip on this recipe that I shared over at Instagram, but if you cannot view the video you can click on my Instagram link here.
This is really easy and simple recipe which is perfect for week night meal! My kids love fruity flavor (especially oranges for my daughter). This sounds really good for our dinner soon!ReplyDelete