Although I don't really like banana as a fruit on its own but I am a big fans of Banana Cake and Muffin. I love the sweetness and wonderful aroma while the cake is still baking in the oven. Here we have another quick recipe from M4M website which I am sure your loved ones will come back for more after the first serving.
1 Cup Flour
1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
2 Large Eggs
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 Large Mashed Bananas
1 Extra Banana, for topping
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree and prepare two 7" x 3.5" disposal loaf tray.
2. Cream butter and sugar until light and creamy.
3. Add in eggs (one at a time) and beat until well combined.
4. Next stir in milk, mashed bananas & vanilla extract..
5. Lastly fold in sieved flour & baking powder.
6. Mix well and pour into the prepared tin and bake for 30 - 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre and comes out clean.
Notes: You must used very ripe banana to achieve a better taste and texture.