Get the inspiration of this dish from one of my friend's blog where she often prepares salmon dishes for her kids. This simple and yet delicious dish is super easy to prepare; you just need to rinse and pat dry the fillet then lightly season it with some olive oil, salt and black pepper. After which sent it into the oven or toaster and bake till done then drizzle with some lemon butter sauce or wasabe.
1 Medium Piece of Salmon Fillet
A few Slices of Lemon
1 Teaspoon Of Olive Oil
Dash Of Black Pepper and Salt
1. Rinse and pat dry salmon fillet then arrange on aluminum foil and season it with oil, pepper and salt then top of a few slices of lemon.
2. Wrap it up and baked in the oven toaster for about 10 minutes, unwrapped and baked for another 10 - 15 minutes depending on the thickness.
Lemon Butter Sauce:
100ml Whipped Cream/Pure Cream
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
70g Butter. cubes
Grated Lemon Rinds
1. Pour cream, lemon rinds and juice in a small pan and brings it to almost boil then simmer for about 10 minutes until the sauce reduce to half.
2. Stir on and off to prevent it from getting burnt.
3. When the sauce thicken and reduced to half, remove it from heat and whisk it the butter in a few batches.
4. If the sauce get too cold, return to stove to heat it up again.
5. Continue the process until butter and cream are well combined. Spoon sauce on the baked salmon or serve as dipping sauce.