Chinese Lunar New Year is less than two weeks from now and you can see lot of festive goodies available in either supermarkets, bakery shops and even most of the households are busy with making their own expertise of bakes. Every year for my household, we only make pineapple tarts/rolls because they are our favourite and also when compared to the rest of the new year bakes (such as love letter, almond cookies, kueh balu, kueh lapis and etc) this is consider the most easiest with the help of ready-made pineapple paste.
Monday, 20 January 2014
Saturday, 18 January 2014
Din Tai Fung (鼎泰豐) Festive Specials Available From 17 January 2014 plus Giveaway of Smoked Salmon Yu Sheng
|[Din Tai Fung] Abalone Fortune Yu Sheng|
Din Tai Fung (鼎泰豐) offers two different types of Yu Sheng such as:-
Salmon Prosperity Yu Sheng (富贵鱼生)
- Standard (serves 2 - 3 pax) @ SG$28.80++
- Deluxe (serves 4 - 6 pax) @ SG$48.80++
* Available at all outlets except Din Tai Fung at Parkway Parade
Abalone Fortune Yu Sheng ( 财宝鱼生)
- Deluxe (serves 4 - 6 pax) @ SG$68.80++
* Available at Din Tai Fung at Paragon, Marina Bay Sands, Resort World Sentosa, Marina Bay Link Mall, BreadTalk IHQ and Raffles City only
Monday, 13 January 2014
Friday, 10 January 2014
La Nonna’s branch which is located in Holland Village. Upon arrived, the outlook of the restaurant give us a warm and homely feel with friendly staff bringing us to our seats.
If you are curious like us, La Nonna meaning "The Grandmother" in Italian and it serves traditional Italian country cuisine.
|[La Nonna @ Holland Village] Outdoor alfresco area|