Yummy!!!! This creamy pasta was one of my favourite. I love White Sauce compare to Tomato Sauce, especially with EXTRA CHEESE topping..... it's taste wonderful......
Ingredients: (serves 2)
250g Spaghetti, cooked and drained
1 Small Carrot, cut into thin strips
150g Broccoli, cut into small florets
3 Rashers of Bacon, cut into 1cm pieces
5 Button Mushroom, sliced
1 Small Onion, sliced
1 Small Chicken Breast, cut into thin strips
2 tablespoons Grated Mozzarella Cheese
1. Drizzle some oilve oil in a large frying pan, saute bacon for about 2 - 3 minutes then remove and set aside.
2. Add 1 tablespoon oilve oil and saute the onion until slightly brown then add in the carrot and chicken strips, continue to stir-fry for about 3 minutes then add in the broccoli and mushroom.
3. When the mushroom and broccoli is tender, add in the about 5 tablespoons of white sauce and mix well with the rest of the ingredients.
4. Toss in the cooked Spaghetti follow by the bacon and Mozzarella cheese.
5. Serve immediately topped with extra Mozzarella Cheese and some Italian Herbs.
Simple White Sauce
25g Grated Parmesan
150ml Thicken Cream
1. Place the Eggs, Parmesan and cream in a bowl and beat together with some salt and pepper.
2. Pour the mixture over the cooked pasta and toss gently until well coated then return to heat and cook over very low heat for about 1 minute or until thickened.
Note: You can used those ready-made Carbonara Sauce from supermarket.