Saw this dish from a cookbook that I borrow from the library. So I just thought maybe can give it a try... see what's the taste of Lemon and Coffee together........
500g Pork Chop Fillet, ard 8-10 pieces
2 Tablespoons White Sesame Seeds
1/2 to 3/4 Lemon Juice
1 Egg, beaten
1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
1 Teaspoon Sugar
1 Tablespoon Soya Sauce
1 Tablespoon Cornflour
1.5 Tablespoons Tomato Sauce
1/4 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
1/2 Teaspoon Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon Sugar
2 Teaspoon Instant Coffee Powder
1. Wash the pork fillet, put in a bowl and pour in beaten egg and seasonings and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
2. Wash and cut the lemon into halve then squeeze out the juice and set aside.
3. Preheat a pan and stir-fry the sesame seeds until fragrant or abit golden brown then dish up and set aside.
4. Preheat oil then deep-fry pork fillet until golden brown and drained.
5. Heat up a pan with 1 tablespoon oil, add in Tomato sauce and stir till fragrant then add in the rest of the sauce ingredients and lemon juice, stir till well combined.
6. When the sauce boiled, add in pork fillet, simmer in low heat until all sauce dry up then sprinkler the white sesame seeds.