CHILLI JAM CHICKEN
(serves: 2 | Preparation: 10 minutes | Cooking: 15 minutes)
Ingredients:-4 Chicken Thigh Fillets
1 Bunch Bok Choy
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Pack of Dancing Chef Special Sauce
Method:-1. Tim fat off from the chicken thighs, lightly marinated them with 1/2 tablespoon of cooking wine and corn flour.
2. Heat Oil in a frying pan on high heat. Cook chicken for 2 minutes each side or until golden.
3. Transfer chicken fillets into baking dish (or you can use disposal aluminum foil tray), spread dancing chef special sauce evenly on top of the chicken fillets.
4. Bake in oven toaster for about 10 minutes or until cooked through. (you can also pop them into preheated 200 Degree Celsius oven for 5 minutes)
5. Steamed or blanched bok choy in lightly salted water with oil until wilted. Serve at the side together with the chicken. (for a better taste, you can drizzle some sesame oil on the cooked bok choy)
If you cannot find any "Dancing Chef - Special Sauce" in your area/country you can always replaced it with any brand(or homemade) "Chilli Jam" that you can get from the supermarkets.There are pretty easy to follow recipes on making chilli jam which you might be keen to take a look too :-
1. Chilli Jam from Taste.com.au
2. Sweet Chilli Jam from BBC Good Food
3. Chilli Jam (Asian style) from inSing.com
Quick ,easy yummy,that is something for me;)) Sounds great and looks fantastic:)ReplyDelete
I love to use Dancing Chef brand sauces quite often at home and they are not so oily like other brand. This looks so yummy and I'm going to make it soon. Thanks for sharing :)ReplyDelete
something simple but yet yummy!ReplyDelete
The Chilli jam looks fantastic. I have not tried this brand of sauce. Looking at your picture, I am convinced!ReplyDelete
yes me too Ann, I love their green and red curry paste too :p come in handy when you are in a hurry to whip a dish :)ReplyDelete
Thanks Ellie :) I have no time to make it from scratch or i just use something ready ad handy :)ReplyDelete
Thanks Dzoli :) If you can't get hold of this sauce you can replace it with some Thai sweet sauce too :)ReplyDelete
I'm drooling here... I can't get this jam, but looks like sweet chili sauce. Looks super yummy!ReplyDelete