Thinking of what to cook for this week or even tonight? What about this quick and easy "Rainbow Omelette" which consists of Eggs, Tomato, Enoki Mushroom, Carrot and Onion. Eggs are one of the nutritional ingredient which has 11 different vitamins and minerals, high quality protein, healthy fats (including omega-3) and important antioxidants. Other than their nutritional value, eggs are tasty, convenient and versatile to be use in creating a balance and healthy dish for the family.
(using Happy Call Pan)
This dish is done perfectly in less than 10 minutes using my beloved Happy Call Pan which cooks my daily dishes in a hassle free and efficient way. And I specially delicate this dish to Joyce, my best friend as she is a "super" fan of Egg and Mushrooms!
(Serves: 4 | Preparation: 5 minutes | Cooking: 5 minutes)
3 Eggs, 55g each
1 Small Carrot, shredded
1 - 2 Tomato, seed removed and diced
1 Small Brown Onion, thinly sliced
2 Stalks Spring Onion, thinly sliced 1 Packet of Enoki Mushroom, trim off the root portion
1 Red Chilli(optional), thinly sliced
Method:-1. Add 1 teaspoon of cooking oil in the Happy Call Pan(HCP), saute onion for about 1 minutes till sightly soften.
2. Toss in diced tomato and shredded carrot, cover the pan and cook for another 1 minute.
3. Meantime, whisk eggs together with enkoi mushrooms and 3/4 of the chopped spring onion till well mixed.
4. Open the HCP cover, evenly pour the egg mixture onto the onion mixture, swirl the pan so that all the egg mixture goes round the pan.
5. Cover, and cook for about 2 minutes on low heat till the omelette set, flip the pan over and cook for another 1 - 2 minutes till done.
6. Flip the pan over again. Using spatula divide the omeltte into portion and garnish with remaining spring onion, sliced chilli and serve immediately.
Food Revolution Day" which would be held on 19th May 2012 at The Lawn.
Very delicious and healthy omelette to begin a day! My kids will surely love the name, "Raibow Omelette". :-)ReplyDelete