This Three Treasure Seafood Pot is simlar to those sold at the coffee shop 煮抄摊 which is usually called 一品锅, which have alot of varities of seafood in it like: prawn, squid, mussels, scallop, fish and mix vegetables. This version that I made only consists of three seafood which are: Prawn, Squid and Fish Fillet. This whole pot of seafood and mix vegetables cost me about $8 for all the ingredients which is much much cheaper than what you had outside.
Ingredients: (serves 4)
1 Medium Squid, wash and skin removed
300g Prawns, (wash, shelled & deveined)
100g Fish Fillet
4 Shittake Mushrooms
1/4 Broccoli, cut into florest
1 Pack of Small Cons, Cut inot half
1 Carrot, peel and cut into shapes
10 Snow Peas
1 Teaspoon Mince Garlic
1 Cup Of Water
2 Tablespoons Oyster Sauce
2 Tablespoons Rice WIne
1/2 Tablespoon Sugar
1/2 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon Cornflour
Dash Of Pepper
1-2 Tablespoon Cornflour Water
1. Score squid from the inner part first and cut into pieces. Cut fish fillet into small pieces around the size of the squid pieces.
2. Boil some water with oil and salt then blanch the Carrot in boiling water for a about 11/2 minutes then add in the broccoli and boil for another minute.
3. Remove then rinse the both with tap water for a while to cool down the temperature.
4. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in wok, stir-fry garlic, snow pea and corn for a while then add in boccoli, carrot and mushroom.
5. Give the vegetables a quick stir then add in the mix seafood and stir for another minute.
6. Pour in the water and seasoning and cook over medium heat until the seafood are cooked through then add in the cornflour mixture to thicken the sauce.