Make this Alphabet Pasta (ABC) with Mix Vegetables Soup for my boy this afternoon. He loves to eat this Alphabets Pasta as compared to Macaroni and he will request me to cook this at least once or twice a week. As for the ingredients I often add in dice potato, carrot and fishball. Today I try to add in another new ingredient which is known as Kai Lan (芥兰) stem since my son is picky with greens and the easier way to add them in his diet is through soup.
¾ Cup Alphabet Pasta
1 Kai Lan (芥兰) Stem, cut into cubes
1 Potato, cut into cubes
1 Carrot, cut into cubes
¼ Brown Onion, finely diced
1. Preheat a small pot and stir-fry onion with some oil until fragrant, add in the carrot and potato cubes.
2. Continue to fry for a few seconds before adding in suitable amount of chicken stock or water then bring the mixture to boil and simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
3. Cook the Alphabet paste in another pot of boiling water with pinch of salt until soften, rinse and drain well then set aside.
4. Next add in the Kai Lan cubes and let it simmer for 3 minutes before adding in fishball and pre-cooked alphabet pasta.
5. When the mixture comes to boil again, remove from heat and serve.
- You can replace the Alphabet Pasta with noodles, macaroni or etc.
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving down your comments. I do value each and every of your suggestion(s) or comment(s) so if you are signing off as Anonymous, please kindly leave your Name so that I could address you. Thanks
Lastly, please DO NOT SPAM as Spam comments will be deleted immediately.
Ellena (Cuisine Paradise)