Hawaiian Pork Chop! You must be surprised to see this combination of ham and pineapple on pork chop rather than pizza. I must assure you this taste really good especially with sketching cheese on it. So if you are a pizza lover, this is a quick weeknight dish for you. Just assemble everything and off it goes into the oven while you can go and take a shower before dinner.
This fusion dish is kind of special as we only try making it with similar ingredients on pizza dough rather than meat base. But to our surprise, this dish indeed turns out well and we love the overall combination of ingredients and tender pork chop. Besides that I also serve it together with baked sweetcorn, fries and salad for a complete meal.
4 Large Pork Chops With Bone
1 Small Can of Pineapple Pieces In Syrup, drained
100g Shaved Ham, roughly chopped
2 Teaspoons Dried Oregano/Italian Herbs
2 Medium Tomatoes, finely chopped
1 Cup Grated Cheese
Green Salad, to serve
4 Baked Corns
1. Preheat oven to 200 degree, place chops into a large ovenproof baking dish.
2. Drain syrup from the pineapple then chop them finely.
3. Mix together pineapple, ham, dried herbs, tomatoes, salt and pepper.
4. Spoon mixture onto chops and sprinkle with some cheese.
5. Baked chops for 25minutes depend on the thickness or until cooked.
6. Serve with salad, fries, baked corns or etc.
- Wash and clean the corn, spread some butter on it and wrap with foil then bake together with the chops until done.