Just wanted to have something simple for dinner, so I decided to make this Salted Fish Fried Rice. It's very simple and only required Salted Fish and Rice as the Main Ingredients.
1 Cup Uncooked Rice
1 Cup Of Bean Sprout
1/2 Cup Dired Whitebaits
50g Mackerel Salted Fish
1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
1. Wash and cook the rice accordingly then let it cool to room temperature and set aside in the fridge.(you can cook the rice previous night or early in the morning then kept in the fridge)
2. Wash and drain the bean sprout and dired whitebaites.
3. Heat the non-stick pan with 1/2 tablespoon of oil and pan-fry the whitebaits until golden brown and crisp then season with some salt and sugar, then remove and set aside.
4. Add in another 1 tablespoon of oil then pan-fry the salted fished until crisp and fragrant then add in the minced garlic and bean sprout.
5. Give a quick stir through then add in the cold rice and stir over medium heat until the rice is in separate grains.
6. Add in some cooking wine and fish sauce(light soya sauce) for seasoning then sever warm with fried whitebaits and egg.